HCG Weight Loss & Wellness
Ideal health & wellness requires a healthy weight. Obesity is a major problem in the USA. According to national statistics by the CDC, 36.5% of people are considered obese (BMI >30) and about 74% are considered overweight (BMI >25). At AIM, you'll receive guidance through a natural HCG weight loss program with dedicated personnel for counseling and accountability.
Advanced Weight Loss Regimen With Friendly Supervision
At Ageless Integrated Medicine we use three approaches to help you lose weight. First, a natural hormone is administered. Then, a low-calorie diet is introduced. Finally, supervision helps to ensure your weight loss goal is met. The HCG weight loss program is completely non-intrusive and is safe for every body type.
Say goodbye to weight gain after weight loss. Our HCG program provides strategies and tools that keeps your body in shape. AIM is a holistic restorative clinic. Our expertise helps you lose weight.
- A reduction in appetite and cravings
- Significant reduction in visceral fat
- Improved cholesterol profiles (lower triglycerides)
- Increased HDL (the “good” cholesterol)
- Improvement in metabolic syndrome (decreased fasting insulin levels)
- Reversal of pre-diabetes/dose reduction of diabetes medications
- Reduced blood pressure (hypertension)
- Improvement in joint pains/arthritis
- Improved mental clarity
- Decreased stress and anxiety
A natural hormone that helps with weight loss
What Is HCG?
HCG is produced by many tissues in both women and men. It is a hormone that controls many metabolic functions and is used to treat many medical conditions. Research has been done on the anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer uses of HCG in breast cancer and melanoma. The reduced incidence of breast cancer among women with multiple pregnancies is thought to be due to the presence of high levels of HCG for long periods of time.
Dr Albert T.W. Simeons, a British endocrinologist, originally developed the HCG Diet. While studying pregnant women in India who were on a calorie-deficient diet, he noticed that they lost fat rather than lean muscle tissue. He hypothesized that the HCG is programming the hypothalamus to mobilize abnormal, excessive fat deposits to protect the developing fetus during a calorie deficient state. He also noted the same phenomenon (losing fat rather than lean muscle) among obese kids with Frolich’s syndrome (pituitary disorder) while being treated with low dose HCG.
Maintain your weight with safe HCG administration
What Is The Process?
Most men and women can utilize and benefit from the HCG diet. Our physician-supervised program provides the personal attention you need and unlimited phone support to address any issues that the patient has to ensure maximum success. Through our weight loss program, patients are assisted in their restorative journey towards ideal health & wellness.
Prior to starting the weight loss program, an initial evaluation which includes a detailed history and physical examination and thorough blood work analysis is done to identify possible medical reasons for being overweight. The blood work panel focuses on measuring hormone levels (testosterone, thyroid, growth hormone and fasting insulin), markers for diabetes, high cholesterol, and metabolic syndrome.
Common HCG Weight Loss Program Questions
HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a natural hormone produced by our bodies. In addition to being the pregnancy hormone, it has many functions. HCG allows the body to burn fat as the primary source of energy. In combination with a very low-calorie diet (VLCD) the body uses fat as the primary energy source, causing significant fat loss while conserving muscle. Therefore, the HCG diet is also called as the “pounds and inches diet “
- Those medications work as appetite suppressants. They can have dangerous side effects including heart palpitations, anxiety, tremors, and sweating. Additionally, When used in combination with diet and exercise, these medications can only cause about 10% weight loss.
- On the other hand, HCG has no side effects. Patients who have gone through our HCG weight loss program lose significant amounts of body fat while conserving muscle.
- Absolutely! HCG is extremely safe
- HCG is naturally produced in both women and men.
- HCG helps the uterus maintain a normal pregnancy. During pregnancy, different HCG levels produce in the placenta naturally. The levels range from 7500 mIU/ml to 285,000 mIU/ml without any adverse effects.
- HCG injections have been used safely for inducing ovulation and for infertility treatments in females for years without major side effects. Additionally, young males receive a testosterone boost with HCG.
- During the HCG diet, patients only take 250 IU to 500 IU per day. Most patients do not report any side effects. However, as with any diet program, we strongly recommend that our patients coordinate with their primary care physician regarding their weight loss goals. Patients should also discuss the appropriate implementation of the HCG protocol. If you experience any side effects including rash, chest pain, shortness of breath, or dizziness, please seek medical attention immediately.
During the HCG diet, the body is primed to burn fat as the primary energy source. Fat gets broken down into ketone bodies. These bodies increase the size of blood vessels in the brain. The increased size causes the headaches. Headaches typically go away after the first few days. Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water a day to avoid headaches. This will help flush the ketone bodies and reduce the chances of getting a headache. If the headache is intolerable, it is OK to take Motrin, aspirin, or Tylenol as long as they sugar-coated.
HCG is a natural hormone produced by every tissue in the human body. It does not interfere with ANY medications. However, we recommended stopping Vitamin D3 because it needs consumed with fat. Fat consumption is not allowed during the HCG diet.
The amount of weight loss depends on several factors. One of the main factors includes your initial weight. On average, most women lose about 0.5 to 0.75 pounds a day, and most men will lose about 0.75 to 1 pound a day. The higher your starting weight, the more weight you lose typically. On a 40-day protocol, women tend to lose 15 to 20 pounds and men tend to lose 20 to 30 pounds.
During pregnancy, the placenta naturally produces lots of HCG. Therefore, pregnant females should not take HCG. If you are on the HCG diet and find out you’re pregnant, stop taking HCG and follow up with your doctor.
How are we different?
- At Ageless Integrated Medicine, we are personally committed to helping you attain your weight loss goals. We also want you to achieve ideal health & wellness. Dr. Rao is passionate and truly committed to helping our patients make the dietary and lifestyle changes needed. By making the changes, they achieve their weight loss goals.
- To start, we do a thorough initial evaluation. Some of what’s tested includes measurement of blood markers for diabetes, high cholesterol, and metabolic syndrome.
- From there, we measure body fat percentage accurately before starting the diet using the InBody 770 machine
- Most importantly, we only use pharmaceutical grade HCG. The forms we use are injections or under the tongue tablets. We NEVER use homeopathic HCG which has an inferior quality and gives poor results.
- The HCG weight loss program is truly physician supervised. During the program, we provide FOUR in-person appointments with our physician
- Also, we provide unlimited phone support as part of the weight loss program
- Additionally, we provide recipes and meal plans on a spreadsheet which makes it very easy for our patients to follow the diet program.
- Upon completion of the program, we repeat the InBody 770 body composition analysis to compare & quantify both subcutaneous and visceral fat loss.
Look Your Best, Feel Great!
Live a healthy life and look your best with our HCG weight loss program.